BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sorry I have been away so long

Greetings All,
I had not realized how long it has been since I posted. I have been working on my new latest and greatest new project.
Coming soon will be Miss Oya's hand crafted herbal soaks, soaps, body washes,and herbal hoodoo house cleansers. I will even be including a pet product line. Depending on the product either fresh herbs or 100% pure essential oils, made by me will be used.

  Product will be made upon order to insure maximum freshness. Of course I will do custom orders for people with certain conditions. I incorporate my knowledge as a Nurse and my new field of study herbal and alternative therapies. Most of the ingredients will use organic, hand picked herbs and flowers grown in Bavaria Germany. My wish is to also incorporate mineral waters from the famous thermal springs of Baden Baden, Germany soon as well.

Here is a recipe for the most wonderful herbal tea that helps with inflammation, I drink at least three cups a day. Keeps me going and inspired on a bad flare day.
You will need either a tea ball or reusable tea bag, I have used with sucess in the past a paper towel tied with a string.

Miss Oya's Inflammation and Inspiration Tea

1/4 cup. Lemon grass herb dry
1/8 cup Green tea, dried
1/4 cup Vervain, dried
4 drops of either pure mint extract or essential oil. I prefer the peppermint essential oil due to mint extract can some time be over powering. You can also play with the recipe to suit your tastes But the Lemon Grass and the Vervain are the key ingredients for inflammation, aches pains and fatigue.
Mix all together in air tight glass jar.
I use 1 1/2 Table spoons to each bag.
Let steep in boiling water for 3 minutes I reuse the same bag/ball twice
Drink with or without honey or splenda or your favorite sweetener.
Enjoy!

0 comments: